My partner and I have been on stand down until Monday or Tuesday after Gustav hits the gulf. Remember when I went to those really boring classes? Well, this is an instance where I would use it. Our county picked my partner and I as the only ones going down I think because I had those classes in management level. We were to leave by midnight last night for Alexandria, Louisiana for evacuations, however, we were going with other people from the state of Ohio and it is a 17 hour drive and we could not get down in time for evacuations so we were told to wait. Wait until the hurricane hits and then if needed we will be headed down for an unknown amount of time. It was initially told to us we would be down there until Sept 8th, but they said that will change if we head down later. I will try to keep you updated as I know and I thank you each for your out pouring of prayers and please continue. There is always a chance if it isn't as bad as expected that we won't have to go so for my kids sake please pray for this option.
So in case I leave and you don't have to wait... Remember this was a rush job on the pictures so you all could see.
Now you know why I have covers on my furniture.