Friday, August 12, 2011

My New/Old Buttery and a Finish

Well, since I have crafted most of this week of my vacation I decided I had procrastinated long enough. Since moving my computer desk and buttery shelving into the kitchen I needed to reorganize and clean. I did an overhaul on my "pantry" a skinny little closet in my kitchen with make-do shelves. I threw out food that for who knows why I didn't use and had expired. Seriously, I was a food hoarder. Anyway, I moved things around and for now it fits (until I go grocery shopping again.) lol. Next, I cleaned out my fridge washed it out and threw out stuff in there. It looks like there is nothing left and we are going to starve. I threatened my kids that if they spilled something again they would be cleaning it out not me. This is my least favorite chore as you can tell. I have to ask Steve to move my stove out so I can clean the sides of it later tonight. I feel pretty good about my clean kitchen until I walk into my other rooms. I just keep telling myself I will be decorating for fall soon and not to go moving things around yet. But I don't think I'll be able to wait that long. lol.

So while I was on a roll in my kitchen I finished my buttery shelves....









SOLD I also finished up a project yesterday. This gorgeous table runner... I LOVE how it turned out. The colorful leaves on the black background look amazing. And yes FOR SALE $25.00 includes shipping. 13 in. X 42 in.





I have plenty of things to do as you can imagine. I am still pondering on my Giveaway so I'll let you know soon. Have a great day!

Thanks for visiting...
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Your Buttery looks awesome Mary!! I love your creativity!! As far as the fridge it is one of my least favorite jobs to do too, I always feel so much better when its done though!! You really have been busy on your vacation, your gonna need another to recoop from this one!!LOL!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your buttery, it looks fantastic! The runner is absolutely beautiful with the colors and the black! Hope your vacation was just what you wanted it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary~

    Love your buttery!!

    Have a wonderful weekend~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your buttery!! I love a clean kitchen too.
    Your runner is beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your buttery is primtastic, Mary!! And such wonderful treasures you've stocked it with!! Argghhh...fridge and pantry cleaning....now that was an unpleasant jolt back the reality of what I need to do!! :o( Have a great weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mary, I just want to come sit and stare at that awesome buttery. It looks great and I love the items you have displayed on it. Love the different color wooden bowls in the wooden box. And I love the table runner too. Great job. You are so talented. You will have to rest when you go back to work. (giggle) Have a great weekend.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.....your "buttery" is amazing!! You have such a great eye for putting it all together! Don't give up on me I promise to email you soon ~Kriss~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your buttery is awesome! I would love one!
    You made me just want to go clean my kitchen now...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, Mary
    Oh, I bet the kitchen smells so clean~ always makes me feel so good to do a good srubbin~

    Great job on the Buttery!!! Prim Pretty!

    Isn't the weather just beautiful the last few days, I say you took a perfect week off!
    enjoy the last couple days of vacation~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.