Tuesday, April 10, 2012

For Sale

I have a lot more to add as time allows (Steve is here for dinner this evening and I'm posting while he's in the shower.)  Please keep checking back in the next few days.


SOLD Authentic little toddler size maybe 2-3 year old Amish boys clothing. The pants are dark grey and the shirt is like a light blue oxford shirting material.$10.00 includes shipping. Not made by me.



SOLD Authentic Amish dark blue baby dress. I believe it to be crepe fabric. $7.00 includes shipping. Not made by me.


SOLD Authentic little girl dress with apron maybe age 3-4 size. The dress is dark purple with 3 silver buttons on the back. $10.00 includes shipping. Not made by me.

Please email me to purchase.  I prefer Paypal unless you are an established customer.  You don't have to have a Paypal account to use it. :-)
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Are you and Steve working on things? So sorry to hear about you two.

    I love the Amish childrens clothes.
    I have Amish friends nearby, here in Virginia.

    Love your blog
    Stop by and see me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been praying for you!
    I love that white apron on the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo...bummer! Too late again....these are adorable!! Hope dinner went well....you've been in my thoughts and prayers.... Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute outfits. Hope dinner goes well:) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.