Thursday, May 16, 2013

Danger Zone

I don't know if you are like me, but when I get my crafting mojo on I go full speed ahead.  I have fabric, scissors, and junk everywhere by the time I'm done.  I have been feverishly trying to make up some Patriotic goodness this week for my next update.  What is an update you ask? Well, I do them periodically on my business Facebook (can be found here.)  You can still buy if you aren't on Facebook you will just have to email me. What they are is I make up a few goodies to sell to you.  Not patterns, but actual one of a kind items that I offer for sale.  My next update is this Saturday May 18th at 7pm sharp EST. I think I have come up with a few goodies that are going to be hard to sell, but I have a graduation party to pay for. :-)  I even figured out how to make bird legs.  Which now that I know how to do that it will open up a whole new avenue for me! Like I need anymore on my plate right? lol However, I'm not showing you what I actually have because I don't want to ruin the surprise, though I gave you a sneak peek in my last post. What I will show you is how messy I really am.  This is as of this morning...

Just step over things as you enter my idea room/craft room/ laundry room/ basement/ junk catcher room etc...



Yeah there I times I can't find things I just sat down because of the mess. lol


Yep fabric that fell on the floor I just haven't picked up yet...

Just throw things anywhere....

Do you ever wonder how I get things done? lol  Well, this morning I need to get this picked up because I have a few more things I'm working on for Saturday night that I need room for.  So, if you don't hear from me call in the troops I'm probably buried somewhere in here.

Have a great day!!! Hope to see you Saturday night :-)
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Your craft room and mine look a lot a like.I sometimes loose what I am working on and then have to do a search and rescue for the item.LOL! Have fun creating!Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our craft rooms are in the same disarray! Yikes, I wonder how we get anything done......but you always have something awesome to offer Mary. Congrats to your daughter graduating too!
    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Who snuck into my craft room and took a pic? Oh, wait, that's your room! Lol!I feel ya, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks Great! You just made us all feel so much better about being 'creative.'
    Smiles,
    JoeyLea
    http://www.thelocustblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your craft room. You are like me....once you have the inspiration, you keep going. No stopping for fear you will lose your place. It's a tough job keeping up with an artsy mind, but someone has to do it, right?
    Have a great week!
    Julie
    www.ourlittleredsaltbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.