Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Birds Everywhere

Since it is a beautiful sunny day, and in the 40s, I thought it would be a wonderful day to go take pictures.  These are the birds I have been working on.  I think they could be made in any color and would still be awesome.  My choices were obviously robins since you saw the original, sparrows, and bluejays. 

The nest was taken out of this wreath after Mrs. Robin was finished with it last year. :-)  This was the second year in a row someone built one there.

Robins...








Sparrows...





 Last but not least Bluejays...






If you are wondering, YES, I will be selling these.  I still need to decide on a price.  I will let you know when I put them on my website, which I am guessing will be Thursday.  I will be offering an introductory price for the first 5 people who buy or place an order.   After the first five people buy or order the price will increase slightly.  This is one of the many specials I will run on my website as time goes along.

I finally have all the programs I need on my new computer to be mobile.  In fact this morning I tested out my cross stitch pattern designing software and it worked great!  I have two more patterns designed.  Now if only I had to stitch them. lol.  April can't get here fast enough!  Even then I don't think I'll have enough time.  Ideas just keep popping in my head so I have to get them on paper before I forget.

I just thought I'd pop in quick in between "working" on a few design things. I don't know is it considered working if you LOVE it?  I consider it a fun filled day!!!!


Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.