Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Eye Candy

As promised, I would like to show you my friend Pam's house.  She is the sweetest lady, wonderful crafter, and as you can see from her pictures an awesome decorator.  Every time I go to her house I want to come home and redo mine!  These are the pictures I submitted for her to Country Sampler... 







































Gorgeous right?!?!?  Thanks again Pam for allowing me to share your home with everyone!

I should let you know a window may have opened for me and business.  I am giving it some serious thought and will let you all know what I decide in time.  I also talked with a very wise accountant last night at work and have some awesome things planned for my business on my webpage.  I'm not totally ready yet, but if you'd like to take a look you can find me here.  I will slowly be adding to it as I decide what the future holds for me :-)

www.GettysburgHomestead.org 


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely home!
    I hope everything works out for you Mary.....best of luck and if its meant to be it will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam's house is very inspiring and I think my favorite is the laundry room area. Everything is just so clean and crisp looking so her collections stand out so much. Many thanks to you and Pam for sharing with us all.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam's house is very inspiring and I think my favorite is the laundry room area. Everything is just so clean and crisp looking so her collections stand out so much. Many thanks to you and Pam for sharing with us all.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam's home is lovely.Best wishes on your new endeavor! Blessings,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beautiful primitive home, every room is so cozy and inviting. Thanks for sharing, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful home! Enjoyed the tour, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How odd... I'm sitting here trying to figure out what type of cross stitch I want to use for a crochet project I'm doing. I love a lot of the styles from the UK and Neitherland areas.. I was on one site from there and noticed one of the links says Gettysburg Homestead, so I clicked it to see what it was... Lol.. How odd is it that I'm sitting in my home in Gettysburg and had to isnt a site halfway around the world in order to run across a blogger from right here.., Will put you in my Pulse. , google and BlogShelf and follow your blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.