Thursday, March 13, 2014

Patterns Now Available

The patterns for my newest samplers are now available.  You can purchase them through my website www.gettysburghomestead.org  Like I said these were suppose to be done last Christmas, but hey, let's just say I have a jump start on this year! lol 







Today I will tell you about one of the decisions I have made about my business.  For the month of April I have put in a leave of absence from one of my part time jobs.  I did it because a trip to the doctor for a routine medication refill appointment turned into a chest xray and pulmonary function test.  My resting heart rate is back up over 100 and most recently I get severely short of breath at certain times at work and when going up 2 or more flights of stairs. We are going to start with my lungs and if all is clear move to my heart for a possible cause.  I had been pondering a leave of absence for awhile now and the trip to the doctor pushed me over the edge.  That being said I will try to make the best of my time off and see if I can make my business a part time job.  Fingers crossed I can :-) 




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Lovely samplers! Praying that all goes well with the doctor and tests.It is a scary thing to become short winded.I am sure your business will be a success.Be blessed,Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.