Saturday, May 24, 2008

Welcome

I have decided to plunge into the world of blogging. I want you to know a little more about me, my life, and my love for primitive things. This will be the start of a new journey and learning experience for me. I love creating, talking about, and of course buying primitives. The grungier and dark the better. I am by no means an expert, but I hope to give you my tips and failures when making my primitive needfuls. I hope to talk about my family, my home, and my crafts. I don't cook so no exciting recipes here... LOL... unless you like simple thrown together casseroles. Please mark my blog and I hope to see you often and look forward to your comments and emails. Have an awesome prim day!!!
Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.