Alright, I must apologize for my few and far between posts and comments on all your blogs. This is crunch time for me to get my stuff done for my wholesale shops that I have procrastinated about far too long for Christmas. I also have another seminar I must attend for two days this weekend for my regular job and then teach another class next week plus work my normal shifts. Then the shop closes down for a week Nov 2 to be exact to get ready for the holiday open house Nov. 7, which I will be working at instead of buying. That is why I have not been around. So for now I will only be showing what I'm working on for Christmas.
Now on to what I've been working on since last week. To find out what others are working on please visit Leslie's blog.
Tree topper star. She wanted something simple and this is all I could think of in a short period of time. Oh yes... before I forget...on my blog when the Christmas season rolls around you will see Merry Christmas NOT Happy Holidays. I celebrate Christmas and Christ is the reason for the season. Now I am not saying that those that are of different religions that celebrate their own holiday are wrong they are not they still believe in a God. I am saying those people who do not have a religion and insist everyone say Happy Holiday instead are the ones I have a problem with. So to those who think I shouldn't say Merry Christmas please grin and bear it during this CHRISTMAS season if you read my blog. (stepping off my soap box)
My Christmas goose made from my pattern which is available on my website.
I had other pictures, but I have misplaced my storage device of course. So once I find it I will show you what I decided for the Christmas trees I made last week.
I FOUND IT!!!!! Here's the rest of the pictures.
Now in other news...
I received the I love your blog award from Olde Country Creations. Thank you so much I really appreciate each and every award you all give me. Now for the bad part. Since I am so far behind I am unable to bestow this others. Please give yourself this award from me if you don't already have it. I appreciate and LOVE each one of you who read this blog and also comment when you can.
I was also tagged by AnnaSam to share 7 random facts about me. Then pick others to do the same. I will share the facts, but will leave it up to you to participate if you want.
1. I have started exercising and will begin weight lifting this week for me. This is something I am giving myself and doing for me.
Ok I just went blank... LOL. I have done this before and I don't want to say the same thing.
2. Oh yeah I am addicted to Airhead candy. If you don't know what it is it is chewy like taffy but sour.
3. I am a horrible cook. All of our meals as a kid came from a box.
4. I love all animals... except cats. They seem to attack me every time I get near them.
5. I am afraid of cows and mice. NO laughing.
6. I am only 5 feet 5 inches tall and would blow away in a strong wind, which is why the need for number 1. LOL.
7. I can't believe I am saying this to all of you, but this is my first step in recovering... I have very low self esteem and body image. The reason I am so skinny is I have been told I was fat so I kept my weight too low. You know this images you see of the movie stars where they look sickly skinny? That is me... I don't own a scale I have no full body mirrors at my house. For my new workout program I had to face my weight and body mass index. I have told them that seeing my weight go up due to muscle will be very hard for me. I will freak out. My goal for now is to put on 10 pounds of muscle and eat regularly.
So now you know and have stepped inside my personal life, which something I normally do not share. This will be a tough journey for me, but I will do it.