Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Have the Spring Itch...

OK I do but I don't. If it were Spring I wouldn't be posting til later in the day because I would be outside. But since it's not and heck it isn't even Christmas I like the cold and snow because it forces me to stay inside and create. So yesterday I came home from work and was working on about 4 hours sleep and started crafting. OK, I was crafting in between laundry loads. LOL. Anyway, I had a ton of ideas for Spring. Normally I can't ever think of anything to make. I know the normal bunnies, eggs, and stuff for Easter. But that is very seasonal to me. I like things that can be transitional from Spring to Fall. So I began thinking of colors and items I would like in my home. BUT here's the catch I am creating them for you. The things I will be making will be for sale after the New Year. You will be happy to know I am using things I already have on hand and not buying anything new. Technically if you think about it these are unfinished projects because I bought the stuff with a craft in mind. LOL. I just LOVE rationalizing things in my brain.

Anyway, I will show you what I was working on yesterday... These are just sneak peeks because they are not done. You can only imagine what these might become by the first of the year.







I was in a robin egg blue stage yesterday. LOL





Don't see anything you like? Just wait... I have a ton of ideas that I think I'll have to write down or else I will probably forget. LOL. Well, back to work and spend time with Steve. Today is his Birthday. I will try to be back on Christmas as I have to work tomorrow. But just in case Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
Pin It

4 comments:

Geesha said...

Mary...I love the ideas! Can't wait to see more! Merry christmas to you and your family, and happy birthday Steve!

JenW!~ said...

Can't wait to see the finished items.

Karen said...

Merry Christmas Mary! I plan to enjoy the day in a lazy fashion, but tomorrow it better be spring lol!

Angie Berry said...

Very cute bird pinkeeps! I love using robin egg blue for spring. It's gonna be fun to see what all you create!

My husband's birthday is the day after Christmas and I hate it just as much as he does. At least Steve has a day in between, haha. Happy belated Birthday to Steve!