Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Have the Spring Itch...

OK I do but I don't. If it were Spring I wouldn't be posting til later in the day because I would be outside. But since it's not and heck it isn't even Christmas I like the cold and snow because it forces me to stay inside and create. So yesterday I came home from work and was working on about 4 hours sleep and started crafting. OK, I was crafting in between laundry loads. LOL. Anyway, I had a ton of ideas for Spring. Normally I can't ever think of anything to make. I know the normal bunnies, eggs, and stuff for Easter. But that is very seasonal to me. I like things that can be transitional from Spring to Fall. So I began thinking of colors and items I would like in my home. BUT here's the catch I am creating them for you. The things I will be making will be for sale after the New Year. You will be happy to know I am using things I already have on hand and not buying anything new. Technically if you think about it these are unfinished projects because I bought the stuff with a craft in mind. LOL. I just LOVE rationalizing things in my brain.

Anyway, I will show you what I was working on yesterday... These are just sneak peeks because they are not done. You can only imagine what these might become by the first of the year.







I was in a robin egg blue stage yesterday. LOL





Don't see anything you like? Just wait... I have a ton of ideas that I think I'll have to write down or else I will probably forget. LOL. Well, back to work and spend time with Steve. Today is his Birthday. I will try to be back on Christmas as I have to work tomorrow. But just in case Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Mary...I love the ideas! Can't wait to see more! Merry christmas to you and your family, and happy birthday Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the finished items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Mary! I plan to enjoy the day in a lazy fashion, but tomorrow it better be spring lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute bird pinkeeps! I love using robin egg blue for spring. It's gonna be fun to see what all you create!

    My husband's birthday is the day after Christmas and I hate it just as much as he does. At least Steve has a day in between, haha. Happy belated Birthday to Steve!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.