Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My To Do List Is Shrinking

Alright everyone... get your behindy (word compliments of my kids) in gear. Write your to do lists and get moving. I am three ahead of you already :P Don't hate me because I'm motivated... not so much of the beautiful part like the saying normally goes. LOL. I have been finishing up projects so that I can start new ones. And man o man do I have big dreams and projects in mind. I'm not sayin I'll do them, but hey go big or go home right?

First, I actually made my lined fishtail swag for my living room window. I apologize for the grainy picture, but my camera would not allow me to take a pic during the day. This is my favorite seat where I sit and stitch or quilt. This was my Grandmother's chair she always had in her living room. Anyway, I think the curtain made a huge difference instead of having a bunch of fabric puddled on the floor.



Then, I had to go get one more skein of thread to finish my newest sampler. It just needs to be framed. I know I promised I wouldn't buy anything more, but hey I already broke the resolution of not buying fabric right? Plus I had to finish this up so I can start another. hmmmm... I was thinkin of maybe makin up a pattern for the next one since I can't seem to stick to them anyway. If you'll remember I added to this one and changed a few things....



Of course my third thing off my list is I got my new offerings on my selling blog. I know I know it's about time Mary. I have a few more ideas I'd like to try. I found something really awesome the other day on the web and forgot to favorite it. GRRRR So now I have to try to figure out where I found it. I don't have time today though because my NEW beautiful fabric arrived and I just have to roll around in it.... mmmmmm.... heaven.... ooppss sorry did I say that out loud. LOL. I mean I need to fold and stack it and redecorate once again. Darn it...(notice the sarcasm). As you all know most of this fabric will sit as I have a hard time cutting my fabric because when I do it screams... seriously it does... oh that could be one of my other personalities in my head too. Oh did you all see that Jo-Annes is having a sale on fabric... I'm just sayin... I am on the email list. I am in no way condoning if you feel the need for some new pretties to add to your stash... you know you want too. Oh wait that's me!!! LOL.

Well, before I talk your ear off, because I know you have better things to do I better get moving. I just got off work and my kids school was delayed 2 hours because of the snow we got overnight. They were suppose to bring down their dirty clothes, but ummm I know they didn't. So if you'll excuse me I need to go hurt two children. LOL :) Have a great day everyone!!!
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kick in the pants to get moving - I have a lot to do! Curtains to make, quilts to finish and patterns to make. When I'm finished here, I'll hop on over to your selling blog to take a look at the new goodies you have posted, then get busy.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like me! Busy Busy Busy!!!!

    Love that swag!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl where do ya get the energy!
    Send some my way & some of that creativity!
    enjoy the day!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh you are too funny. I have voices telling me to do things too and hubby thinks I'm nuts cause I say its him telling me to rearrange or have HIM make a new shelf. Some how he doesn't hear them.mmmmm.....maybe its a woman thing! LOL!!! I am so motivated by your motivation that I must get something done now too.Love your new curtains and all your new displays and craft goodies. Keep up the great work.
    Hugs ♥T

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up. Roll around in your fabric. Could that be another voice telling you?? I say go ahead & enjoy yourself! LOL! Only a fabric stasher would understand the joy of new fabric. Seriously now your curtian is great. How sweet you have the same chair your Gram stitched in. Did you make a slip cover for it? Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, I really like the fishtail swag, it looks great! How neat to have your grandmother's chair. I love surrounding myself with treasures from within my own family.

    Sampler is awesome! You have been a busy girl! I guess you deserve to have some time to go play in your fabric and roll around in it all you want, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to get my to do list done too, I am making progress but I really want to do other things. Oh well, I am determined to stay motivated.
    Love the swag, how nice you have your grandmother's chair, what memories it must hold.
    Love that shelf there by the chair too.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your blog and your creativity and motivation! This is my second day blogging and its so exciting yet overwhelming , I look forward to future posts . It is always nice to find a fellow fabric hoarder that hears voices , that way you know even if you are crazy you are not totally alone!
    Happy New Year
    Lil Raggedy Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.