Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving




I want to say thank you to all of you who visit my blog and picturetrail. I am inspired by all of you and am glad I can inspire some of you also. We all have so many things to be thankful for and today is a day of reflection and thankfulness. It has been 3 years this month that the life I once knew came to an abrupt end, but a wonderful life of happiness, peace, and love has started since then that I am so thankful for. My children are healthy, happy and adjusted to our new life also. Of course for my family who helped me tremendously through these last 3 years. I couldn't have picked up and started a new life on my own with the kids without them.

Just an early hint... I will have a few humble Christmas offerings tomorrow at 8am sharp eastern time.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you had a wonderful day with your family.

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your day was filled with joys and blessings Mary....(But - ughhh 8 a.m. is too early!) ;o) Smiles & Thanksgiving Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Mary, I'm so happy things are going well for you and your children.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.