Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thrift Store Finds

I gave into my addiction last week of going to the thrift store AGAIN.  I just couldn't help it as I hadn't been to the actual Goodwill for awhile.  Maybe 2 weeks. lol.  I really need to stop!  My kid's are almost done with school and will be home for the summer.  When they are home I rarely go.  So, hopefully I will be able to stay away and redo the stuff I have.  I doubt it though.

I swear I didn't buy this for the stitchery in it. lol.  I'm so happy to have a frame for my cross stitch now.


 I see making a mini make do chair in my near future.  I will be selling this!


 This is hard to tell, but this is a make do cubby with plastic containers for storage.  Right now there are odds and ends of hardware like hinges, nails, and that type of stuff.  I'm thinking this would be perfect for my craft room.  They even put those 2 large bolts in to hold the containers in place.


 It's hard to tell from the pic, but the basket on the left has a beautiful patina on it.  It is a rich brown color.


Yes another basket :-)  I will be redoing this baby.  You know me white isn't my thing.
 
Last but not least I need to make some candle nubbies for my candle holders. These should do nicely.

Now, I really need to stay away from the thrift store.  I don't need anymore stuff.  Gee, didn't I say this last week after I went. lol.  I mean it this time!  LOLOLOL  I sound like a broken record.

Have a great day friends :-)



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Some fun finds!! You are so creative! I'm sure you'll make masterpieces out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun when you find some good bargains, even if we don't need them!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, sweet Mary,
    ONCE AN ADDICT, always an addict! LOL! I just don't think we can be fully reformed! I like your finds though! That basket is neat! I always like your finds!
    You are always into something good!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.