Tuesday, August 7, 2012

FREE Cross Stitch Pattern

Since I haven't posted any free patterns lately I thought as a gift from me to you to say thanks.  Please feel free to print off the pattern by clicking on the picture so that it opens into a new screen then right click your mouse Save image and print.  I have not included colors to use because I want for you to be creative.  If you happen to complete my pattern please email me a picture so that I might share it on my blog.  Enjoy :-)


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the gift, I am adding it to my list of things to do,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and shared it on my FB page. Thanks my dear. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and shared it on my FB page. Thanks my dear. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for the free pattern..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mary! Thanks for your friendship too!

    Have a great day!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Thank you for sharing it. It's a perfect Christmas gift idea for a friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.