Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hear Ye... Hear Ye...

We take time out of our previously scheduled blog post to bring you this important message from Country Sampler magazine...


Country Sampler is in need of fabulous primtastic homes to showcase in their magazine.  I know for a fact they are looking for homes from Kansas to Ohio at the moment.  Want to know why I know?  Well, one of the photographers Bill Mathews, you can find him here www.billmathews.com , told me so. LOL.  Please contact him if you would like to be considered for one of their issues.  Help a girl out...  He is coming to my home soon, but would like to photograph other homes along the way to make this trip a gold mine!

Please email me if you would like any further information.


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, what an honor, "Country Sampler" is my favorite magazine. Can't wait to see your home in there. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice and exciting! Some day I would like to be featured on a magazine. You will have to let us all know what issue you will be in. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting and I can't wait to see your home in it. Any idea what issue yet?
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home needs to be in Country Sampler. I love when you show us a peek. Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.