Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Finishes So Far...

Well, I didn't get much accomplished yesterday.  I was just too tired to do anything more than the necessities.   You know shower, massage, and eat!  LOL.  Oh! and think about how I wanted to finish the goodies I showed you yesterday. :-)

Are you ready to see what I've done so far?

I was going to frame it, but after looking at it I thought this was a better finish :-)  It truly is not this bright.  It has that dark subdued coffee stained look.  It is handsitched on to green wool then stuffed. 


Next, we have a gorgeous pinkeep made from a stitched piece I did about a year ago and couldn't decide how to finish it.  I have a blue one that I'm thinking of doing the same way.  The pinkeep part is rag stuffed to give it that lumpy appearance.




This isn't completely done because I need to paint the frame black.  But I decided to mount it on black wool.



I think I will work on my punchneedle for the rest of the evening.  I'd really love to get that finished up.  Hopefully I can get the bird pattern finished up and ready for purchase soon.  I will let you know!  Have a great day everyone.

Pin It

4 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

I think you accomplished a lot yesterday..lookin good! Janice

Primlish ♥ said...

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS and GORGEOUS! You got a lot done yesterday in my opinion! Loving how you left the birdie. Everything looks so pretty!

jennifer768 said...

You have been busy! Love your wonderful finishes.Blessings,Jen

Linda said...

How lovely!