Tuesday, April 8, 2014

New Goodies In the Works

Good Morning!!!!! I have so much to do in my next 3 days off.  I just got off my 24 hour shift this morning and am a little tired but I'm just so excited.  I can't wait to get started!!!  I have been working like mad on all types of projects recently.  I finished one completely and have a bunch more in progress. 

After letting my punchneedle piece lay around for a month or so I finally decided how to finish it.   Not too bad if I say so myself. lol.  toot toot... I'm blowing my own horn... lololol.  Keep in mind this is only my second piece I ever punched.  And the first time I ever finished one like this.  After I finish up a few more projects this will be up for sale.




This is where I am this morning....  I coffee stained everything Sunday night so it could dry all day yesterday while I was at work so it would be ready for today.  Lots of goodies!!!!


  OK the "Welcome Spring" bunny just arrived in the mail from my stitcher Reeta when I got home this morning.  I still need to stain that piece.  But it is one of my newest designs!!! Too cute don't you think?



I'm also working on this new punchneedle piece.  I started it yesterday while I was at work.  This is another design I came up with.  I'm getting better at this each piece I do.  (The true colors are burgundy, navy, and cream.)  The lighting is bad this morning.


So, as you can see I have a lot to do and keep busy for the next few days. :-)  You know I didn't really plan it this way, but last week was cross stitching and this week punchneedle.  I kind of like it.  It gives me something different to do each week.  That way I don't get bored of one thing.  Now if only I could keep up with my business paperwork too.  There's always tomorrow...  Thanks for visiting today.  Have a great day!!!!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Everything looks great Mary! Enjoy your time off.Blessings,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh...I want that bird with the polka dots!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is looking good! Have fun on your days off. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you list for sale! Everything is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.