Friday, April 4, 2014

Still Stitching...

Good morning!!!! It may be rainy and dreary outside but inside I'm thrilled.  As you all know I am trying to get my business off the ground.  Well, if I can keep going like I am I will certainly get a lot done.  I know it doesn't make my business do better automatically, but I need to keep creating so my customers have a lot to choose from.  That being said I got another cross stitch pattern done.  2 in one week!!! I can not believe it!!! These aren't little ones by any means.  In fact the one I just finished had a lot of fill work to it.  I am NOT a fan of fill work!  Anyway, I LOVE it so it made it worthwhile. LOL.

You all know I've been on a redware type look kick.  I've seen redware designs using black, brown, green, mustard, and red.  My entire house, with the exception of my bedroom, is done in those colors.  I'm not a green fan, but I have made exceptions for some beautiful pieces.  That being said here is a picture of both of my newest pieces I completed.  It is a better picture of the first one I showed you the other day. 


I'm not sure if I'm going to frame both of them or finish my bird differently or what. We'll see.   I just love the folk art look of the one I just finished.  He took me 2 days to finish.  The first day I did all the red and mustard.  Yesterday was all fill in of the green.  My eyes were almost crossed by the end of the night. LOL

Today I will finish up a customer order then maybe start a punch needle project.  I need to do something else for a bit.  Have a great day everyone!!!!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Both stitcheries are just lovely! Beautiful colors... You are a busy, FAST stitcher!
    Have a happy weekend,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.