Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A to Z Meme

I was tagged over by Rondell of Tomatoe Creek Prims with this fun A to Z meme. These are too fun to answer and you'll probably end up knowing more about me than you wanted too.

A. Attached or single? Attached

B. Best friend? My hubby as I haven't made any friends in the town I live yet.

C. Cake or pie? Pie... but can only eat one slice of the whole thing

D. Day of choice? Any day I don't have to work at my regular job!!!!

E Essential item? Indoor Plumbing!

F. Favorite color? All of the colonial colors... with a little black thrown in for good measure

G. Gummy bears or worms? The real soft gummy bears

H. Home town? Wadsworth, Ohio

I. Favorite indulgence? Haircut and color!

J. January or July? July becuase I am a freeze baby!

K. Kids? 1 daughter and 1 son

L. Life isn’t complete without? Family and a good cup of coffee in the morning

M. Marriage date? November 8th, 1997

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister

O. Oranges or Apples? Both

P. Phobias? BIG black hairy spiders

Q. Quote? God doesn't give you anymore than you can handle.

R. Reasons to smile? I make a difference is someones life everyday.

S. Season of choice? Fall... love to decorate for it.

T. Tag 5 people: Hmmm... not sure who hasn't been tagged so anyone who reads this please feel free to answer these questions in my comments section or on your blog.

U. Unknown fact about me? I have a fashion degree

V. Vegetable? Any vegetable except avacados

W. Worst habit? I am a nail biter!!!

X. Xray or ultrasound? Neither I've had both.

Y. Your favorite food? I like lots of different foods except sea food and ethnic foods.

Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo

I'll be posting a little later on today with something else, but the kids have Bible school this week and I need to get them up.
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along Mary:) Loved learning more about you, I'll be back to visit!

    *Rondell*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your list...Our bible school was last month it can be so busy, but I love VBS.

    Take care,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, being your SIL for over ten years now...I knew most of that already, lol!! I just wanted to tell you I had a great time this past week, even though we didn't get to see each other quite as much as I wanted! I might be back up this weekend since Aaron will be at the race track and mom wants to take those pumpkins and leaves down to Kim and Patti (as long as I get them done this week)!

    Love ya,
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to get to know you a bit better
    blessings
    T

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, you're a nail biter too. I caught myself doing just that when I was typing up my list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.