Friday, September 9, 2011

Another New Pattern!!!!

I am on a roll!!!! I finished up yet another fall sampler. Beautiful red, greens, golds, and oranges are used in my newest sampler.

Fall Squirrel Sampler



This pattern is also available in PDF form for $7.50 or printed copy for $10.00 which includes shipping. You will receive a color picture, chart, and color key with either version. Remember email me to order. I prefer payment by Paypal. PDF version will be sent directly to your email box within 24 hours of payment. Printed versions can take up to a week to receive. If you don't receive your PDF pattern within 24 hours please check your S*P*A*M folder as it may have been sent there.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This is a great one too! You're doing just great with all this, hope you have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sampler looks great! :)

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are, indeed, on a roll Missy Mary!! Love it!! Squirrels are always so much fun!! (Unless, of course, they're in your house!) ;o) Have a great weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Just wanted to stop by and say hi and invite you to stop by my new blog, Simple Pleasures /formerly Michelles Cozy Cottage.
    Thanks,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice....it looks like lots of work - I love the colors you used too.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love your samplers. There was a time I did Xstitch, but vision problems have interfered. I do truly love seeing your patterns, you are SOOOOOO creative! Have a good week Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.