Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Idle Hands

Remember in my last post I said I was working on a special project?  I was working on this olde gal.  It is really a mini me doll lol.  I have a mole just like her only on the opposite cheek.  I haven't made a doll in ages so this was fun to do.  I don't normally make witches as I don't necessarily decorate for Halloween, but for some reason she wanted to make an appearance. Have I ever told you I hate painting faces?  Well, I do!  Uggghhh... I have decided to offer my witch at $27, but they will be made to order and the dress can be made in any color.  Make sure you email me if you are interested.

 

I have since coffee stained her to prim perfection.  I will try to get a better picture tonight.

I also started a new punch needle project from a free pattern I found online here.  I wanted to do a fall project and thought this was sort of cute.  Remember, I am still pretty new to this punch needle thing so there are some areas I need to go back and fix.  But, this is where I am so far...


It isn't this bright in real life but I wanted you to be able to see it better so I used a flash.  Cute isn't it?  I hope I can work on it a bit more tonight since "Richard" is spending time with his son and Mom.  

Well, my friends I am off and running again with my son, but I thought I would stop in and let you know what I'm up to.  Have a great day :-)
Pin It

2 comments:

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Love your witch and can't wait to see her prim perfection. I'm an avid cross stitcher as well but just haven't made that leap into punching because I just don't need another hobby...lol. I may have to rethink that decision.
Donna

Sheila said...

Your little witch turned out cute and I may have to go and pick up that free pattern for the punch needle as I LOVE anything to do with fall.........
Have a great weekend!