Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Idle Hands

Remember in my last post I said I was working on a special project?  I was working on this olde gal.  It is really a mini me doll lol.  I have a mole just like her only on the opposite cheek.  I haven't made a doll in ages so this was fun to do.  I don't normally make witches as I don't necessarily decorate for Halloween, but for some reason she wanted to make an appearance. Have I ever told you I hate painting faces?  Well, I do!  Uggghhh... I have decided to offer my witch at $27, but they will be made to order and the dress can be made in any color.  Make sure you email me if you are interested.

 

I have since coffee stained her to prim perfection.  I will try to get a better picture tonight.

I also started a new punch needle project from a free pattern I found online here.  I wanted to do a fall project and thought this was sort of cute.  Remember, I am still pretty new to this punch needle thing so there are some areas I need to go back and fix.  But, this is where I am so far...


It isn't this bright in real life but I wanted you to be able to see it better so I used a flash.  Cute isn't it?  I hope I can work on it a bit more tonight since "Richard" is spending time with his son and Mom.  

Well, my friends I am off and running again with my son, but I thought I would stop in and let you know what I'm up to.  Have a great day :-)
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love your witch and can't wait to see her prim perfection. I'm an avid cross stitcher as well but just haven't made that leap into punching because I just don't need another hobby...lol. I may have to rethink that decision.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little witch turned out cute and I may have to go and pick up that free pattern for the punch needle as I LOVE anything to do with fall.........
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.