Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Finally...

It seems like forever since I last posted. I have been extremely busy working at my other job this past weekend. But this makes it all worthwhile when I come home. I love these Clematis. The previous owner left them for me and it is even more full this year than last year.



I was also out checking out my strawberry patch and look... We had so many pies, fresh strawberries, and talk about frozen jam...we had it coming out of our ears. We put up 80 jars. It looks as though I will have more this year YIKES!!!! Although our friends have volunteered to help me pick as long as they can take some home. I have started a phone list. LOL. I was out picking every night and would get quarts upon quarts. I was so sick of it by season end.



I am going to try to clean and craft today and tomorrow. Then back to work Thursday and then off again for the weekend. I have got to get some things done. I feel like I'm going into craft withdrawal. As I craft to relieve stress from work. And as of now I should be able to get tons of crafts done due to my stress level. LOL. I'll keep you posted.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.