I feel like my blog has become a DIY place recently. To be honest I don't mind. I don't do much exciting in my life other than to craft and do DIY projects since COVID and before actually. LOL. This tutorial may be a bit premature because I'm not done with my project, but it does explain my process I used on my repurposed cabinet. So far (knock on wood) I have spent $0 to do this.
Many moons ago I bought this cabinet with the intention of redoing it. Let's just say I ended up using it to store my crap on. It had a bit of an odor to it somewhere between musty and cat pee. I didn't notice it until I got it home. Needless to say that's why it sat. Keep in mind this is made from old plywood that in places was broken and gross. It is also a mint green color that doesn't necessarily go with my primitive home though I love the chippy crust it has.