Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Close Ups

Well, we have been very crazy at work.  I am working over time and not taking a lunch just to keep my head above water.  I worked 10 hours today with no end in sight.  We will not be shutting down since I work in the food production business.  So, needless to say I haven't had time to do much crafting except for making a few more strawberries. I have been looking for that certain gold wool that would make great pineapples for applique.  In my mind I know what I want, but I just can't find it.  I will know it when I see it.  The search is on!

That being said let's take a break from reality and look at some primitives.  Why? Because they make me happy when I walk in the house after work every day.  Ok. That and my doggy Oreo. LOL.







Have you been doing any Etsy shopping lately?  I just sold a Santa yesterday.  I'm thinking I need to load up my shop in case people are bored and ready to shop! LOL

Until next time... Safe healthy and safe.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself, you “food” people are doing a great job !
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful, serene, and comforting photos. Perhaps we will see a return to blogging and more connections of substance in the wake of this all. I hope so...because I don't like what I am seeing out there at all. Thanks for your service...It's getting crazy and you and your co-workers are and will continue to be indispensable..... Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.