Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Time to Rearrange

It's 8:30pm.  You know what that means if you read my last post.  LOL.  Time for bed you ask? Why no. It's time to start decorating. I don't know about you, but when I decorate I move things around multiple times.  Bill always tells people it takes me hours to decorate my Christmas tree because I will put the lights on it, sit down and drink coffee and look at it.  I put my garland on, sit down and drink coffee. I put the ornaments on and sit down and drink coffee and move my ornaments, drink more coffee and move them once more.  That IS true, but that makes me sound like I'm OCD.  Truth be told he and I BOTH are in someways which makes it even funnier.  We always start out the sentence "At least I'm not OCD but you are" LOL. 

Anyway, as I was pursuing Google last night.  If you couldn't figure it out I am a big time Googler.  I LOVE looking for decorating ideas.  Sure Pinterest is awesome too, but I can be specific when I Google.  I look up some of the dumbest stuff that pops into my head.  That's a whole other story.  But I digress.

So, today after work I washed up my icky brown jugs and bowls and moved them to a different spot.  Oh, did you think I was going to reveal everything tonight?  Nope! LOL.  The lighting is terrible AND I'm not done 😁



So then that led to redoing this cupboard...


Which led to starting above my kitchen cabinets.  I have a great idea for up there, but I will need to make it first.  It is dark in the picture I know.  I will get better pictures in the daylight AND when I'm done.  Makes you want to come back and visit doesn't it?  Btw,  my cheese box idea came from my Googling addiction. It is just the right size for up there.  The downside is finding things the right size to put in them. 😒


I think it's time to settle in for the evening before bed.  I have been going nonstop since I got up, but what else is new. I honestly wouldn't have it any other way.  See you soon my friends.


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to use cheese boxes and a way to use the small stuff . Just imagine decorating them for the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. so far I am a fan! Cheese boxes! Who knew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to laugh. I'm constantly redecorating. Even as a child I would move my bedroom around. Of course this went on at night. My husband was always falling over things due to my shuffle. So lately I've been on a redecorating phase. It's the only way I will dust. When my son comes home, he comments on how thiings have been moved again. I should tell you I'm in a wheelchair. I use it to move furniture. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always re-doing things each season. Gives a fresh perspective to my items. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.