Friday, January 20, 2023

Week 3

This week started out a bit rough. After I posted last week my weekend was a bit emotional. I hit a wall. Not literally, but I just couldn't function. I had no desire to craft, to get dressed, to leave the house, no anything. I analyzed my entire week, and while I had a busy week running here and there, I just couldn't figure it out. But then it hit me.  I was counting calories with my app and I had been undereating everyday all week. I had 0 energy, had not lost weight, and on Saturday binged all day. I felt horrible. But. This week I stepped up and have done much better. I'm down 1lbs and figuring out my food much better. 

That being said I'm getting busy this week. I felt like crafting so I am doing a little bit at a time so I don't get burned out. I have sheep, chicks, and rabbits in the works. 

Then today I drew out a hooked rug pattern. I want to do a hit or miss pattern with the hearts, but keep going back and forth how I want to proceed. I like tohave other things to do other than painting. Sometimes Bill and I will binge watch Netflix so I sit and hook or whatever in front of the TV. I can't do that with my painting. Plus I don't want to get burned out.  I also cut some wool last weekend hoping to get inspired and it helped.  I have so many ideas swimming around just not enough time to draw them out. The story of my life. 😊

Stay tuned for more updates. 
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you figured out where you got off course and are now back on your path. Glad to see you working with the chalkware again...and anxious to follow your hooking projects. After a several-month hiatus from hooking, I finally picked up my hook a couple of days ago. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are actually paper mache believe it or not. I like to break up my molding with hooking. But then I find myself not being able to put it down once I start.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chalkware items! I have been itching to do some rug hooking myself. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are actually paper mache and not chalkware. The rug hooking is a nice change.

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.