Friday, January 27, 2023

Week 4

 This week I have been able to finish up some rabbits, chicks, and carrots.  I have decided I will create at my own pace.  I am normally driven by customer requests and buying trends because I don't like disappointing anyone.  Well, I just can't do it.  I get way to burned out.  I don't want it to become a chore to create.  So, here are some pics to show.  I so enjoy creating these guys.  But as you can see it could probably get overwhelming and boring creating the same ones over and over.










I am also happy to report I'm still doing really well eating and have finally figured out my Fitbit app and how the calorie counting works.  It's great because it works in real time and tells you how many more calories you can eat without going over.  My progress... Since Jan 3rd... I'll take it!

Stay tuned as I have been doing some rug hooking in my spare time on weekends.  I'll update that soon.


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your papier mache creations are adorable! I love the little chick best. Congrats on weight loss and healthy eating! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please feel free to comment here or email me.